niedziela, 11 stycznia 2015

the winter






I don't like winter time. The weather is bleak. 


Days are short and dark. 


We get tired faster and feel bad almost all the time. 


For example,the weekend is coming to an end and I haven't 


done anything for my classes.):


This week is going to be very difficult for me. I have to


present 5 projects and I can’t even imagine how to manage 


it. I spent last year in Greece and I really miss it now. I miss


the sea, such a beautiful weather and warm Mediterranean 


atmosphere! Everything was so  inspiring!

Sometimes I close my eyes and I imagine that I am in Corfu


again and enjoy drinking my favourite iced coffee on the 

beach. Then I would go
for a dinner to my favourite tavern


XD. I have so many great  memories about this place. 


Poznan seems so sad, cold and depressing to me. 


Furthermore, I have a lot of work to do. I hope that this


winter  will finish very  quickly, because


I need the sun energy and new positive impressions.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz