czwartek, 22 stycznia 2015








In this post I would like to write about Zumba :)

Zumba is a dance  fitness program deriving from Colombia. It is a fusion of dance and fun.

I love dancing zumba. One year ago I did it every day. This year I 

didn't have a time but I promised myself that when I will finish my 

exams I will back to zumba classes. Sport is very important for our

life and it's better to have fun when  we are doing exercise.

I like listening to Latin music. In zumba classes we dance for this kind of music.

 Zumba is really fanny and makes happy a lot of  people.

You should try!!






3 komentarze:

  1. We have to go together one day! It could be fun :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I fully agree! Couldn't live without it ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Of course we will go! First I have to pass all my exams and later we will start to do it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń